Monday, May 25, 2009

My Birthday!


Hi all my sexy friends.

I wanted to have a fun and convenient way to keep in touch with all of you, so I set this up today, my first blog post ever...so I guess you could say you popped my blogging cherry.

Well today is my birthday. I had an awesome day! Last night we went to one of our local swing clubs and OMG....I had so much fun, Hubby had a little surprise set aside for me in a private room, I definitely got my fill of tongues and cock!! It was a hard hot mess in there, I had cocks in both hands, my mouth and....well lets just say the inn was full ;) and those poor guys didn't stop until I had definitely had my needs met. Then after I came until I could cum no more they all shot their hot loads on me, very, very sexy to say the least. There was so much cum I had to take a shower before I could get dressed and rejoin my friends for the evening.....Ahh, but the Memories!!!

Now I am just chillin out and trying to recuperate for work tomorrow.
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

Talk to you tomorrow :)

Hugs & Kisses,

Aliee

No comments:

Post a Comment