Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hello my sexy friends


Wow, what a week!!!! This summer 6 week internship portion in my nursing program is a BITCH!!!! All school and work and no play.....I am fucking horny!! I think we are going to take some time tonight to hit up some clubs and find some good hard cock because I need a break, I should be cramming for my test monday though, but maybe just a small break.....


I will certainly be glad when this is done though the regular semester courses are alot easier to keep up with.


Managed to get in another couple of good sets of pics on the site and a couple of good POV movies shot from the perspective of you handling the dirty buisness, I do so love doing those perspectives, my pussy gets so wet just thinking about you watching that and stroking that rock hard cock to a nice ending with a huge load that I can easily get myself off just thinking about it all while I rub my wet cunt.


Well thats all for now hotties,


Hugs and Kisses,

Aliee


PS,


Don't be shy about resplying or dropping me an email, I love ideas and feedback, how else can I get you what you want to see???


2 comments:

  1. I got through this sweet blog while I am surfing. It is very nice. Nothing fake. All is original. I admire this way. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

    You are sooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Kisses ,Hugs and anything more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for your selections but I haven't found your e-mail.

    In the first I choosed other .I like to see fingering.

    ReplyDelete