Monday, July 6, 2009


Another Monday done....glad about that...lol

Let's see...over the weekend we went shopping at the Galleria Mall in Dallas.

That was very exciting. Spent way too much money, but hell, you can't take it with you right!

We did get a new HD camcorder. It is awesome!

I am wanting to make all kinds of movies now.....Not like I had to be forced before...lol


Anyway, so be on the look out for new movies in HD!!


I do have a new movie up...all the ANAL you could ever want. With an ANAL creampie, PUSSY creampie and a nice CUMSHOT in my mouth! This is the best movie yet...DO NOT MISS THIS ONE FOR SURE!!!!


Have a most wonderful Tuesday!

Hugs & Kisses,

Aliee


Oh yea, My update for Wed.....Kissy and I hanging out on the balcony...and what did we discover...the neighbor watching us....so of course we had to give him a show :) Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment